*IS CROSSFIT FOR YOU? What is CrossFit?
CrossFit is defined as “constantly varied, high-intensity, functional movement.”
- Now in English: CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program aimed at helping you reach your fitness goals with an emphasis on performing movements that help you function better in your life. With a wide array of movements (barbell, kettlebell, pull ups, push ups, running, rowing - just to name a few) in limitless combinations, you’ll never get bored and your body will never stop making adaptations. All while performing in a small group setting where you will receive personal attention ensuring your safety and proper form are our top priority.
*Do I need to be in shape to start CrossFit?
Absolutely NOT! We will meet you at your current fitness level and Modify/Scale any workout to ensure you get a safe and challenging workout.
*I’m afraid to walk in the door because I don’t know how to do any of those crazy movements. Your experience at 334 should be FUN. Yes, you’ll work hard. Yes, we’ll push you when we know you’re capable of being pushed. But, this is about your health and wellness. We will always keep that in mind.
Why should I consider CrossFit?
We are here to help improve your quality of life.
Your muscle definition, increased energy and rockin’ bod are just by-products of your hard work.
*CrossFit is expensive! Why should I join 334 and not 24-hour?
What sets CrossFit 334 apart:
- Experienced training staff (in total, we hold over 20 certifications)
- Small group training for highly personalized attention.
- On-site amenities (nutrition, full locker rooms, Heat and A/C)
- Thorough programming (you just walk in and we tell you EXACTLY what to do each day)
- Community of like-minded people who are just as invested in your success as you!
- A variety of class times to meet your scheduling needs. Each class lasts exactly one hour and gets you through warm-up/workout/cool down so you can get in, get out and get on with your day.